Amazon SageMaker is a fully managed machine learning service that allows data scientists and developers to quickly and easily build and train machine learning models, then directly deploy them into a production-ready hosted environment.
Konfer’s latest e-book is a comprehensive guide for using SageMaker to build not just AI/ML solutions — but trusted and transparent AI/ML solutions.
Here’s a sneak peek at what you’ll learn:
- Amazon SageMaker prerequisites and features
- Step-by-step guide to creating, setting up, and configuring a Notebook instance
- How to configure SageMaker Clarify to get bias reports and explainability
- How to browse through metric namespaces to find and view metrics in SageMaker CloudWatch
- How to use SageMaker CloudTrail to enable operational and risk auditing, governance, and compliance of your AWS account
- Step-by-step guide to setting up a SageMaker Domain for SageMaker Studio users, creating a Studio Project, using SageMaker templates, and creating your own Organization templates.
- Walk-through of Model development using SageMaker Studio Projects …and more!